Black soybean tea, otherwise known as kuromame tea, is another wonderful secret of how the Japanese maintain their weight and health. Obesity is arguably the worst health risk threatening […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Deep Storage Project
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains