In 1934, a product was created that has yet to be trumped in its incredible power, not by 3D printing, bionic hands, or even self slicing bread. One man […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!