We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: 4000 chemicals
Top Posts of the Week
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!