The Founder and CEO of Amazon.com, Jeff Bezos, recently told 60 Minutes about Amazon’s newest piece of technology: delivery drones. Bezos admitted that it sounds like science fiction, but it […]
Tagged: 60 minutes
Top Posts of the Week
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Foraging in the Modern World
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- What Does Light Look Like?
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Natural, Living Pesticides