Studies spanning decades have revealed that Stonehenge and other ancient megalithic structures and tombs may have been used to create music and various mind altering sounds. These studies represent a […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism