Our preconceptions of how much pain we can tolerate vary from person to person, but we’ve only just discovered that there is a biological role to play in pain tolerance. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Cheese: Like Crack
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light