So, landmines are heart-breaking life destroyers and apparently the Earth has got more than a few lying around. Not to mention it’s pretty darn difficult to get rid of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Deep Storage Project
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- I Believe in GMOs
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”