We know that we live in a special place. Earth is special as it supports the delicate conditions that have allowed us to evolve to our present state. I […]
Tagged: age of universe
Top Posts of the Week
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Blimps are the Future!
- What Does Light Look Like?
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right