In a push to prevent crime, the EU is beginning to implement various invasive techniques that monitor the public physically and virtually. The name of the project is Project Indect, and […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Foraging in the Modern World
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?