We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Blimps are the Future!
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Galaxy Geysers
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign