January 17, 1920. A day to remember, a day to forget, but mostly a day that made America dry. At 12:01 A.M. America entered its age of Prohibition. Alcohol was […]
Tagged: alcohol health
Top Posts of the Week
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended