Stray dogs living in Russia’s capital city Moscow have for many years been observed navigating the complex subway system. What’s more, the stray dogs ride the subway like any other […]
Tagged: alexei vereshchagin
Top Posts of the Week
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star