This transit layout, put together by California Rail Map and Alfred Twu, envisions a future America thoroughly connected via high speed rail. After repeatedly popping up on my Facebook […]
Tagged: alfred twu
Top Posts of the Week
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?