Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Open Access Journals
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?