Contention 1: Life is suffering. Sword makers of old understood that the more they heated the steel, the stronger the blade would become. The mightiest tools have always been forged […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Write a Prisoner
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits