“Rights for me, not for thee.” The government habitually strips citizens of their rights whenever it suits them to do so. Currently, the Obama administration and the NSA have deemed […]
Tagged: america freedom
Top Posts of the Week
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes