“Rights for me, not for thee.” The government habitually strips citizens of their rights whenever it suits them to do so. Currently, the Obama administration and the NSA have deemed […]
Tagged: american bill of rights
Top Posts of the Week
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- The Power of Wind Farms
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Blimps are the Future!
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes