Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Top Posts of the Week
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life