Studies spanning decades have revealed that Stonehenge and other ancient megalithic structures and tombs may have been used to create music and various mind altering sounds. These studies represent a […]
Tagged: ancient ritual
Top Posts of the Week
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration