The spotted salamander, or Ambystoma maculatum, makes its home throughout the Eastern United States and Southern Canada. Unlike other salamanders, the spotted salamander is part of an incredible partnership that overrides the […]
Tagged: animals photosynthesis
Top Posts of the Week
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Open Access Journals
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!