Black soybean tea, otherwise known as kuromame tea, is another wonderful secret of how the Japanese maintain their weight and health. Obesity is arguably the worst health risk threatening […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Open Access Journals
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Costly Climate Changes
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars