Sloths have quickly become the center of a great deal of excitement in the medical world. Researchers from Panama and the United States have discovered that multiple species of fungi […]
Tagged: anti parasite
Top Posts of the Week
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing