What do head, neck, skin and breast cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, upset stomachs, Alzheimer’s and melanoma have in common? In scientific studies, turmeric is either proving or showing solid results of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- The Drones Are Coming!
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment