We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans