Studies spanning decades have revealed that Stonehenge and other ancient megalithic structures and tombs may have been used to create music and various mind altering sounds. These studies represent a […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- An End to the Electoral College
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old