After having her ear removed to stop the spread of cancer, doctors at Johns Hopkins Institute decided Sherrie Walter needed a new one. The doctors used bone, cartilage, skin, and arteries to […]
Tagged: arm ear
Top Posts of the Week
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again