Scientists at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AEC) have found fungus feeding on radioactivity within the Chernobyl nuclear reactor. Scientists suspect that melanin, the same UV filter in our skin, […]
Tagged: arturo casadevall
Top Posts of the Week
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?