Our preconceptions of how much pain we can tolerate vary from person to person, but we’ve only just discovered that there is a biological role to play in pain tolerance. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- An End to the Electoral College
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- I Believe in GMOs
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Life, It’s All Over the Place