A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying […]
Tagged: attorney general
Top Posts of the Week
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- A Case Against Gun Control
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!