German Tech Company SAP AG has recently stated that it will be recruiting people with autism due to their incredible ability to process information at super human speeds and efficiency. […]
Tagged: autism future
Top Posts of the Week
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Write a Prisoner
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity