We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: average wedding cost
Top Posts of the Week
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Solar Salamander
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA