America is fat, but it may also be healthy. A recent study on over weight individuals has sparked a lot of criticism. Katherine Flegal, a senior research scientist at the […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Costly Climate Changes
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- Compost Water Heating
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto