New research has found that cellphones of all shapes and sizes dramatically increase our chances to develop glioma, as well as brain and spinal tumors. The findings tested ages ranged 20-80 […]
Tagged: avoiding cancer
Top Posts of the Week
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare