A man named Ayanda Nqinana from Johannesburg, South Africa, who had been in a coma for 7 years, underwent what his family believes, is a miracle. His wife had heard of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century