Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Deep Storage Project
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?