According to Scientific American, a woman, after giving birth, retains some of her child’s cells in her brain. Did you ever wonder why your mom knows exactly what you’re thinking […]
Top Posts of the Week
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Compost Water Heating
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)