Scientists at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AEC) have found fungus feeding on radioactivity within the Chernobyl nuclear reactor. Scientists suspect that melanin, the same UV filter in our skin, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- What Does Light Look Like?