Music isn’t just an interest, it’s a way of life. Researchers say that even a small amount of music training when we are young can dramatically effect the way our […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia