A little late Al, but it makes sense that he would be in favor of ending the Electoral College since he in fact won the popular vote in the 2000 election, […]
Tagged: be heard
Top Posts of the Week
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- pH Levels and Your Scalp