Most of us cherish the feeling of gulping down an ice cold brew. For many of us, it doesn’t even matter if it’s morning, afternoon, night, or a time […]
Tagged: beer dangerous
Points of Origin, by E. S. Fein
It's finally here!!! The creator of Wondergressive has published his first science fiction novel. Click Here to order your copy of the new sci fi epic spanning space, time, and causality itself! Available in ebook and paperback from all major book retailers.
Top Posts of the Week
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care