We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: beer money
Top Posts of the Week
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Open Access Journals