Researchers have found time and time again that the majority of people who ingest a psychedelic substance like psilocybin (one of the major psychoactive constituents in magic mushrooms) experience long lasting, extremely positive personality changes. If […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Galaxy Geysers
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?