A man named Ayanda Nqinana from Johannesburg, South Africa, who had been in a coma for 7 years, underwent what his family believes, is a miracle. His wife had heard of […]
Tagged: best final fantasy
Top Posts of the Week
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Blimps are the Future!
- Open Access Journals
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- The Power of Wind Farms
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?