As humans, most of us share more things in common than we realize—one of which includes our ability to perceive the world around us. With the exception of some visually […]
Tagged: best genes
Top Posts of the Week
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Public School Failure in America
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Deep Storage Project
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution