Dearest Wonderguest, I have spent a great deal of time researching spirituality. Much of that research has fallen into the category of “eastern philosophy.” Originally zen studies were most interesting. […]
Tagged: best martial arts
Top Posts of the Week
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Open Access Journals
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)