Jakob Boehme, a simple shoemaker born in the 15th century, suddenly realized one day that God, was a binary, fractal, self-replicating algorithm and that the universe was a genetic […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed