The incredible therapeutic properties of LSD have once again been confirmed in a recent Swiss study. It was the first therapeutic study on LSD to take place in 40 years. […]
Tagged: bicycle day
Top Posts of the Week
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- Blimps are the Future!
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy