We know that we live in a special place. Earth is special as it supports the delicate conditions that have allowed us to evolve to our present state. I […]
Tagged: big bang time
Top Posts of the Week
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss