When you think of religion does your body get invigorated? Do you feel your soul flutter? Does your brain reach a higher state of functioning? In answer to the last […]
Tagged: Bill Nye and Ken Ham debate
Top Posts of the Week
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Solar Salamander
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Galaxy Geysers
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field