True to my username, this next one hits very close to home. For the first time in our human history a man survives and continues to live on without a […]
Tagged: Billy Cohn
Top Posts of the Week
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!